The Lothian Community Health Initiatives’ Forum (LCHIF) has invited ACAS Scotland trainer Andy Muir to deliver a morning session in Edinburgh aimed at 3rd sector organisations on the topic of redundancy and restructuring.
This training is provided FREE by the Forum, and places will be limited.
Planning for redundancy, establishing policies and procedures, and understanding your legal obligations can make the process of organisational change less painful, and ensure that employees are treated fairly.
About the session
- Tailored for small organisations (<10 employees), although relevant to all Forum Members
- Aimed at managers, HR managers, and Board members of charities
- Focus on redundancy procedures, and fair options for part-time staffing hour reductions
- Opportunity to discuss examples and Q&A on situations relevant to your organisations
- Information about policies, documents and procedures that should be in place
- What ACAS offers in terms of advice through the stages of, for example, a restructuring