The Edinburgh Integration Joint Board or IJB met on Friday 16th September.
Full meeting papers and minutes of the previous meeting are available on the City of Edinburgh Council website at:
What was discussed at this Edinburgh IJB meeting?
On the agenda this month the Edinburgh IJB covered:
- Updates from the sub-groups – Audit and Risk Committee, Professional Advisory Group, Performance and Quality Sub-Group, and Strategic Planning Group
- Update on progress toward developing locality Hubs across Edinburgh, including recruitment and management structures
- Financial update, including latest estimated cost savings required of the IJB
- IJB Accounts for the financial year 2015/16
- Several reports on delayed discharge figures for Edinburgh hospitals, and plans to address the waiting times
- Action plan for the strategic plan
- Forthcoming inspection of older people’s services in Edinburgh by the Care Inspectorate and Healthcare Improvement Scotland
- A report on the Hospital Based Complex Care Improvement Plan following a poor inspection report in May 2016
As usual, you can read the reports and appendices on the URL given above.